Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information.
- Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as services used and products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information. The term "personal information" refers to information such as the user's gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual terminal identification information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and bank account number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records containing the user's personal information between the user and the partner, etc., and settlement information will be sent to the company's partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners"). This information may be collected from the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
- The Company may collect transaction records, including transaction information, and settlement information from the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
- The Company may collect the following information about users: services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements placed, search keywords used, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the device in the case of use through a mobile device, and various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, etc. ), IP address, cookie information, location information, individual terminal identification information, and other historical and characteristic information are collected when users use the services of the Company and its business partners or view pages.
- We use Google Analytics and the "Report on User Attributes and Interest Categories," a feature of Google Analytics for advertising. Google Analytics uses cookie information to collect traffic data. Google Analytics uses cookie information to collect traffic data. This traffic data is collected anonymously and does not identify you personally. For more information, please see the Google Analytics Terms of Service. These features can be disabled by disabling cookies in your browser settings or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on. or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To display registration information such as name, address, contact information, and payment method, as well as information about the services used and products purchased, and their prices, in order to allow users to view and modify their registration information and view their usage status.
- To use e-mail addresses to inform and contact users, and to use contact information such as names and addresses to send products to users and contact them when necessary.
- To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, and the result of delivery of certified mail in order to verify the user's identity.
- To use information such as the name and quantity of products purchased, type, duration and number of services used, billing amount, name, address, and payment information such as bank account number and credit card number in order to bill the user.
- To display the information registered with the Company on the input screen so that the user can easily input data, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by partner companies) based on the user's instructions.
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, we will use information that is necessary for us to provide services to users, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as users' service usage status and contact information.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
- When the following items are announced or published in advance.
- The purpose of use shall include provision to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties.
- Means or methods of provision to third parties.
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person concerned.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the person is notified in advance, or the person can easily learn, of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used jointly, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Company receives a request from an individual to disclose his or her personal information, the Company will disclose the information to the individual without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party.
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business.
- When it would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user may request that the Company correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Company will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the User of such correction or deletion.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
If we are requested by the person in question to stop using or erase (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") the personal information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, stop using, etc. the personal information based on the results, and notify the person in question to that effect. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is being used inappropriately or has been obtained through improper means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, cessation of use, etc. of the personal information based on the results of the investigation, and notify the individual to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to high costs or other reasons, and where alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual can be taken, such alternative measures will be taken.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to the user.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Personal Information Management Officer: Tsutomu Kijima（firstname.lastname@example.org）