Article 1 (Application)
- This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- In the event that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the individual regulations in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual regulations.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- The Company may not approve an application for registration of use if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
- If you have submitted false information when applying for registration.
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- In addition, when the Company judges that the registration of use is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own risk.
- Users may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party under any circumstances. In the event that a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the site to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a third party's use of a user ID and password, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Purchase Agreement)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be formed when the User applies to the Company for purchase and the Company notifies the User that the Company has accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may cancel the purchase agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to said user.
- If the user violates this agreement
- In the event that delivery of the product cannot be completed due to an unknown delivery address or prolonged absence
- In other cases where the relationship of trust between the Company and the User is deemed to have been damaged.
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, or return method for this service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") provided by the Service belong to the Company, the Contents providers, and other legitimate right holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of the Contents without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
- Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activities
- Infringement of copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
- Destroying or interfering with the functions of the Company's server or network
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Impersonating other users.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if the Company deems that any of the following reasons exist
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service to a User, or cancel the User's registration, in any of the following cases
- If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information
- When the credit card registered by the user as the payment method is suspended.
- In the event of default in payment of fees or other obligations
- When there is no response to our communication for a certain period of time.
- When there is no use of this service for a certain period of time after the last use.
- In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)
Users may withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company does not warrant that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company does not guarantee the absence of defects (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.).。
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of this Service. However, in the event that the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer shall not apply. However, even in this case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). However, even in this case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) among damage caused to the User due to default or tort by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). In no event shall the Company or the User be liable for any loss or damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the loss or damage) caused by default or tort by the Company or the User.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may occur between a User and other Users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notification or Communication)
Any notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User notifies the Company of a change in the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notifications or communications to said contact information, and these notifications or communications will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign or pledge to a third party his/her position in the User Agreement or rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.